Introductory Kit includes a 5 mL bottle of doTERRA's essential oils:
Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint are the most versatile and most popular of the dōTERRA oils for everyday use. You can apply all of them directly on your skin, you can take them all internally and in food or drink, or you can use them in a diffuser to freshen your home, salon, treatment room
Below are a few ideas on how to use each of the oils:
- For a deep and restful sleep;
- Pain relief, including teething and nappy rash. Dilute for babies;
- Cuts, burns, bites, stings, scrapes, blisters, boils and bruises. Apply direct to the skin for instant relief;
- Anxiety, stress, depression, exhaustion, agitation - add to your bath for calming and relaxing;
- Dandruff, fragile hair and hair loss;
- Dry skin, sensitive skin and sunburn.
- Activates the mind, improved concentration;
- Effective antibacterial, disinfectant cleaning aid;
- Air freshener and air purifier – diffuse or spritz;
- Cold sores and cold relief, flu and fever;
- Lymphatic cleansing;
- Sore throat, throat infection, tonsillitis.
- Bacterial infections;
- Congestion, heartburn, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and constipation;
- Fever, flu, heatstroke and hot flashes;
- Headaches and migraines;
- Motion sickness, nausea and vomiting.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.